View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
Ingrid&Bambie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bambie is soon Champion

I don't know how the rules are in America, but I think they are different to become a champion than here in Norway.
Just to let u know how the dog become a Champion in Norway..
Your can start to get prices for champion from 9 months old...
Then your dog need 1 big CERT (Certificate) and 2 small CERT. The one we call big CERT, you can try 10 times a year to get. The small CERT, you can get at every show, but you don't need to get it..it's not always easy. But the big CERT, a lot of people uses 2-3 years to take...

2 weeks ago when Bambie used turned 9 months on Friday, and the show was on sunday...SHE GOT THE BIG CERT!!!!
I was so happy, and didn't realize at first that she had won...so I cried for an hour....
And then a week later she got a small CERT. (on a saturday), and on sunday the judge didn't wanna give her a CERT because he thought she was to young...ha ha ha....I couldn't care less....because, even if she get's a small CERT now, she won't be a Champion until she is 2 years old (new rules from 01.01.07).
So, we still have some more shows in 2006, and if she get's a small CERT, I could say she's a Champion, but she needs to take a small CERT between 15. 24 months old (?)...and I think that would be easy...

So I'm just a proud mom now, that would share this with everybody..
You can see pic. of my little beauty at www.bambie7.piczo.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!