View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 12:07 PM   #11
adinasmommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Hi guys. hum I really don't know where that is at, I know where Brownsville is Im thinking it's like 1.5 hrs from McAllen. Oh wow just checked yahoo maps and it's only 1 hr and 10 min. away from me. That is the closest I have ever met someone online lol. Everybody is usually in another state or in Texas but far from me since I am so far south. How old are you? I am 23 years old.

Ok back to Joy lol I am soooooo nervous not having a a good estimate to when she will have her pups. No exact date just beginning of Dec. which could be any day lol. I am kinda worried because she is not eating that much at all and is panting like if she is thirsty but has water??? The discharge she had turned like a faded really faded yellowish color. Saw that yesterday. I don't know any REALLY experienced breeders to call here so I am on the net looking under canine reproduction all day. I was up until 5 am and still have no clue to how far along she is. I do know that she has to be past 28 days because of the heartbeats showing on US, her stomach is hard and I can't feel the pups. She has already started scratching at her bed, so I am hoping we are less than 1.5 weeks away from her having her puppies.

I might be taking in her in to the vet again to check her out because she is not eating. I know there are some breeders here, can you PLEASE help me out with some advice. I am going nuts here since I don't have an exact due date.

Last edited by adinasmommy; 11-20-2004 at 12:13 PM.
adinasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!