View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 10:50 PM   #10
lwolfe
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella0722
YT'ers,

Just wanted to let you know we had a lot of fun at this weekend's AKC in Winston-Salem, NC. Lipstik and Darwin each won first place on Friday, then took second place on Saturday. Then, on Sunday, Lipstik won first place again and Darwin second place. I think Lippy would have trotted better after she won first place, but at the end of the show, I noticed that the lead had tightened a bit without my having become aware of this....so in this regard, it was the handler's(ME) fault. Nevertheless, I was very happy indeed as it didn't look like I was going to be able to show Darwin as he had been limping all last week prior to the show. I think the little pistol gets in all my other children's space and doesn't realize that others may retaliate. So, having said all this, let me just say that Laurie and I were tickled with this weekend's performance.

Here are some picturesof Lipstik that my fiancee took from Saturday's show..let me know your thoughts. I have more will post in a second. Thanks again for letting me share with my fellow yorkietalk friends!
It was a great weekend and our little group did well. I think all of our dogs won something and we all came home tired but happy. I can't wait to do it again.
lwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!