View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 05:09 PM   #4
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybeans
My little tootsie is almost 12 weeks old and when we took her to the vet two-weeks ago she was 1.14 lbs. That seems very small and when I read the forums it seems like everyone else says that their puppies are heavier. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else had a puppy Tootsie's size. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew when their adult hair grows in and their puppy hair fades out.... Tootsie hair is seemingly not growing Thanks!
is she 1 lb 14 ozs or 1 lb 1.4 ozs? is that the weight for her at 12 weeks? if it is 1 lb 14 oz the chart says she will be around 4 lbs if it's 1 lb 1.4 oz she will be 2 lbs full grown it does depend on how big or small the parents are to Peeka and Boo both boys they are 14 weeks on thursday and they weigh 2.8 lbs Peeka hasn't gained any for almost 3 weeks now boo just caught up to peeka he was 2.2 lbs around 11 weeks so she isn't too far off but like they say some have growth spurts later on and some get them right away. i don't know about puppy coats as i am still wondering myself. good luck mabey we can compare since they are close in age.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!