View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 03:32 PM   #12
Pattie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
I try and walk Cali and Maya each day for a mile, but I end up carrying my 12 lb Pom all the way back and lately Cali wants to be carried. So I ordered a stroller!

I just ordered a stroller too! I always said I would never do it... But I recently broke my arm and it is hard to carry 2 Yorkie's, no matter how little they are. Chloe does outings with me many times a week. Sissy goes only twice or so. I am waiting on delivery of my stroller and hoping it is here before Sunday. We are going to our first Yorkie Meet Up on Sunday afternoon X15 or 20!!

I walk mine only once a day (they are learning to walk on the double lead)and that walk is only if they didn't go to work that day. If they went to work, they've walked enough at work, then going to the yard with me once a day is enough and we sit on the front porch at night. Sitting out their seems to be the happiest time for them after a full day at work. Just like 2 little old lady's, they sit at the end and watch everyone on the block and see what they're doing. Nothing gets past them!

Now if you asked how many times a day would "they" like to walk... Then in that case we would never stop walking, my girls are confused and think they are outside dogs!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!