View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 11:28 AM   #8
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

hey teri its been a year and it hurts just as much ok ill make this as short as i can when pepper died we already had our yorkie brownie he was 2 about a month after pepper died we got kayko we werent planning on getting another dog but brownie was so depressed i thought he was gonna die he wasnt eating or anything he just sat there crying brownie is not a friendly dog at all he hates all other animals outside the house i guess cause he was so lonly and depressed he took to kayko the second we walked in the house and he knows him as his baby kayko is now a year and they are best friends brownie still looks for pepper sometimes its sad for us kayko helped alot puppies take alot of ur time and he took our minds off it alot i think it depends on how u feel i think of it this way pepper would have loved another puppy he was that kind of dog if u feel your ready dont think that your a bad person for getting another one you have to move on with ur life ur pup would want that im sorry u lost ur little one this place is great i hope u do stay around were here for u if u need to talk good luck with whatever you decide
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!