View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
How fun! Are you looking for a brand new puppy or maybe just a young yorkie?
Would like to find a nice healthy little female puppy, we like to train one our way and get it off to a real good start with all the great care with Vet care shots, etc. We feel it would be nice to get Baby Blessing a playmate, Jack has Parkinsons and his condition is progressing very fast, and he is needing more care and support with it. Awhile ago he called me and asked if Baby Blessing could get in bed with him, he missed her she sure is a lot of comfort to him and has really been a Blessing to us both after the loss of our Cassie. I would like to find one that will stay around four pounds so when we are out about they can ride with Jack in the wheel chair, easier for me to handle with taking the two. We have been praying about it and when its the right time, I believe the Lord will place one with us that is meant to be. Baby Blessing has been a joy to train, I just hope she will gladly share her clothes, sweaters, stroller and toys with another did you notice she is totally spoiled but in such a loving way. Patti & Jack ~~Baby Blessing~~
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!