View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
crycket27
Yorkie Yakker

Cry oh my god, Im worried sick!!

My Gracies is in heat! For her first time......
and I left her and Bailey in the bathroom together today while I was working.

Heres my story.....

Well, we thought she was already, but was never for certain, because the 2 males (Chihuahua *Harley & Yorkshire *Bailey) dogs we have in the house were sniffing, Harley* (2 yrs old) growling at Bailey (8 mths old) , etc. Just the signs you see when a female goes into heat, well we thought she was over it. Because they seemed to stop the bickering.... Well that lasted not too long... Well is there a certain thing to tell us when she is "ABOUT" to go into heat? Because we was never really certain 100%, but now, I know that today she is!!! Her area is swollen, bleeding, and my male Yorkie Bailey is trying to get on her, in the past, he never did that a bit. We just assumed he was a puppy still and didn't understand what was going on. Well, tonight, as Im on the puter... I hear Bailey defending himself (which I thought was Harley) , I bring him (bailey) in my office and find out, hes not defending from harley, hes trying to get on my gracie, and she is getting mad about it. I was shocked to see my baby boy trying something we thought he had no clue what he was doing... Well, I pick her up and seen her doing that below, and no before that was not going on... Well, she is locked up now... But it may be too late. What can I do?? Please help me!!!!

Thanks,
Jessica
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!