View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #5
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

People who just get a Yorkie & have never had one, HAVE no idea how much they can chew!! I mean I NEVER in a millon years thought Tiffanie & Teddy would chew all the items up in my house that they did! We had a kitchen table that we got off my mom and they chewed the chair wrungs (Spellin' there) the part that hold the legs together, off of 3 of them...oh yeah so I got dowel rods and painted them, glued them back and sent the table back to her when we finally got my new one...Well don't U know when my hubby was taking the table & chairs back...The whole table & 3 chairs blew out the back of the truck and split all to peices...It really was funny cause here I worked so hard to make that table look good due to my dogs chewing habits (which I never told my mom they did & she never noticed it when she came to visit), all for nothing! So yeah they can chew bad...I tell my girls all the time...Get this up or that up or it's gone if the puppies get it! I NOW thanks to the teaching of Tiffanie and Teddy have my living room PUPPY PROOFED!!!! All wooden tables are gone...Nothing but he TV table which is very big and heavy, our couch, recliner, metal rocking chair & puppy crates & baby play pen and I even see them trying to crawl up it are in there!! And I even catch them if our grandaughter drops her passy while in her walker well there they all go diving for it...We all go through that with them! I know it's hard to see that something so little and precious as a Yorkie can chew what they chew up but they can...Sometimes I wonder if they aren't from the Termite family! Insead of dog family! LOL!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!