View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #58
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipersmommy
Apparently you didn't read YT Reminders, this thread was for Yorkie mixes, and apparently you don't have one. So why make a comet. Calling our furbabies Mutts. They are breeding these dogs for the sole purpose of having something different. I don't consider my Piper a 'designer dog' When looking for her I was looking for a maltese, one of very few animals I'm not allergic to.I joined this site, b/c people said I was welcome with a Morkie, had I know I had a mutt, I would have joined the mutt site.
i don't think calling a dog a mutt is offensive. a mutt means mixed dog. sorry if that word offends you but it isn't a derogitory term in my mind. Just because i don't have a yorkie mix doesn't mean i can't state my opinion. Like i said, i don't have a problem with the dog itself. my issue is with the breeders scamming people out of lots of money when there are usually these exact same mixes in shelters that need loving homes. I was just searching petfinder and i found lots of mixes that look excatly like the mixes that are being posted.

here's a small test about shelter dogs vs designer dogs. can you figure out which is which?
http://www.grumpybumpers.com/dogs/
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!