View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
ButterflyYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Ashley has been showing since March of this year. She's always been involved in all the aspects of my yorkies and was born with them around her. I am so happy to be able to give her this gift. I am so happy to be giving her a head start in the dog world as well as skills and knowledge that she is getting from being in the world of Jr's. I wish my parents would have known about this program when I was a young girl! The AKC offers many scholarships to young people who are actively involved in Jr's. I really love showing myself...but my focus will always be on my child and helping her achieve her goals.

I took a third place this weekend with my darling Rea! But to be honest it felt like a first place. I've not been involved in showing for very long and my girls that my daugther and I are showing are very special to us. We have definitely found our calling in life. Thank you to ALL of you who have coached and helped me along the way. I know I tend to have some really tough questions at times (privately) Thanks to all of you who are there to help us both along the way. You know who you are.

(my daughter has a broken arm and has pins in her elbow... just to give you a little insight on how determined she is...lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM003600.JPG (81.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IM003601.JPG (91.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IM003602.JPG (94.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IM003603.JPG (99.0 KB, 16 views)
ButterflyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!