View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 07:08 PM   #8
baby03
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
Thank you Pauline, I will let you know when we get another. I have this picture of Cassie as our Screen Saver on our computer. She really is never far away from us because she forever lives within our hearts and part of our hearts went with her. I am thankful that God gives us the strength and fills our hearts with love to go on and get another to share our lives with. What a gift they each are to all of us. Will go check in gallery to see if your babies pictures are there. Patti
Oh Patti the girls aren't in the gallery!! I didn't even know about it. I only have them in the avatar. I am sorry to say I am not too savvy with posting pic's. I always have to beg my husband or one of the kids I really don't know what I'm doing. Villette did my avatar or I wouldn't have that!! At any rate. I have lost a pet before and I know how much it can hurt. The memories and joy of having known and love them out weighs the pain of losing them. It is still hard. I love how you keep Cassie's memory alive and with you. I am hoping that soon you will find a precious puppy to keep Baby Blessing company.

Pauline
baby03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!