Thread: Eyes and ears?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 07:20 AM   #15
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHamptons
I have a GREAT friend who is an avid animal lover. I was going to give her one of Angel's pups but she only had 3, and I already promised my family the pups. She would provide a great home for one of them.

If you don't mind giving one from the goodness of your heart (and yes she would keep in contact with you, send pics, and even put him/her on cam for you to see) I can give you her info.

She's a wonderful person.

The first day we met in person, I was going in for surgery. She not only took time to help me, but she drove me to and from the surgeons office. She then stayed with me for a week, waiting on me hand and foot, cooking for me, helping me shower, and brushing my hair.

She is very nurturing (sp). Since then we've been best friends.

Again, if you want a loving, warm, friendly home (non smokers) for one of those sweet pups, I can give you her contact info..
I would be more than willing but I have a husband to deal with. He wants to hopefully recoup enough to pay off what we've had to put on credit card from everything (ER visits for Bitsy because of eclampsia, tail incident with Chloe ER visit, tail docking and dew claw removal for six, etc.) I'm getting ready to take them in for their first set of shots next week, the vet is giving us a discount since we have six but it's still going to cost 350.00 which we'll have to charge, and will also have to have their second set of shots done before they go to new homes. I understand his thinking but when it comes down to $$$$ versus them having a good home, I would choose the later and take a loss!!! But we are far from rich so I guess I have to respect my hubbys point of view, even though I don't want to

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!