Thread: Eyes and ears?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 06:43 AM   #13
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHamptons
I want to keep them ALL lol. Obviously I can't do that. Im keeping the first born. I nursed him for a bit so I feel we already have a connection.

The girl is going to my inlaws and the other boy is going to my parents. This way, they all have good homes and I can see them all the time.

I've had people offer me a LOT of money for them but I could never do that. I feel like they are a part of me. No money is worth not being able to see them grow up. I dunno, that's just me.

I could never be a breeder lol. Im to emotional about this stuff. Id never be able to sell them, let alone ship them off to someone across the US. That's just scary!
I totally agree and I'm having a hard time with it! You are SOOOO lucky that you only have three AND you get to keep yours in your family!!! That's what I wanted too but I don't have enough people in my family that is as nuts about yorkies as I am and need/want a new pet Count your blessings!!! I'm worried sick over it and am going to have to face reality soon

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!