View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 02:03 PM   #4
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVIA_KARHIS
Thank you soo much I will PM you...
Olivia, I checked and don't have a pm from you. I was wanting to know what size is your yorkie is it full grown, what does it measure from the neck to tail? Sometimes our local stores have these patterns for real good price and there is one by Simplicity that has so much in it but it is for x-small six to eight inch body length (from collar to base of tail) and a 12 to 14 inch chest. and weighing aprox. 4 to 8 lbs. I made this one for Baby Blessing and it fit her great the only thing was I had to make the body length a bit longer. If you have sewn before, I am sure you could do the adjustments to fit your little one. Try to pm me again, and would care to send me your email address (I promise not to give it out to anyone and appreciate likewise, thanks) I can try to scan the pattern so you can see what all is in it. These go on sale sometimes here for $1.99 and sometimes .99 if you liked the pattern I would be happy to get it for you and mail it to you. I will check back later on a pm from you, I am off now to fix dinner, I hear Jack's tummy growling and yeppers Baby Blessings too Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!