View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby03
Oh Patti!! How very sweet!! What a sight to behold her playing with her toys and pushing buttons. I am sorry for your loss!! Baby is truly a blessing!! I think that having another would not only be great for her, but for you as well. To see the two I have play and love one another brings a big smile to my face. They are so cute. I am laughing all day!! I am so excited for you. Juicy my new puppy is already at 5 months. They grow so fast and learn so much. Its so rewarding caring and loving these wonderful little dogs. Please keep me posted on your search.
Pauline
Thank you Pauline, I will let you know when we get another. I have this picture of Cassie as our Screen Saver on our computer. She really is never far away from us because she forever lives within our hearts and part of our hearts went with her. I am thankful that God gives us the strength and fills our hearts with love to go on and get another to share our lives with. What a gift they each are to all of us. Will go check in gallery to see if your babies pictures are there. Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!