View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 09:13 AM   #1
rascals
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default AKC Retired Adult yorkies for adoption

We currently have 2 spayed female yorkies and 1 neutered male yorkie up for adoption to approved homes only! They are up to date on all shots and have had teeth cleanings. My 2 girls, Kayleigh and Kourtney are 6 years old and sisters, both have been here since they were just 8 weeks old. PJ, my little stud man, is 5 years old and has also been here that long with us. I have been breeding yorkshire terriers for about 7 years now and it has been hard to part with some of my puppies, but the retired ones are almost impossible and I am having a tough time finding the right families for them. My yorkies are my life and I want nothing more than to see them happy in their new homes being spoiled rotten. I am asking just $300 adoption fee for each, but would love if someone would keep Kayleigh and Kourtney together as they compiment each other very well and are so close! Please email if you'd like to discuss adoption. Kayleigh and Kourtney are bigger yorkies, 13 and 18 lbs, but so lovable and timid, you'd never know they were that size. PJ is a very petite 6 lbs. Thanks for looking! Sorry, but no shipping, you must meet and pick up here at our Copenhagen, NY home.

Debbie
Riley's Rascals
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kayleigh runnin in the yard.jpg (98.5 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg kourtney being nosy.jpg (121.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg PJ's new haircut 2006.jpg (151.1 KB, 103 views)
rascals is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!