View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 06:05 AM   #1
kp&nala
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 My Good Deed....

yesterday i went to the grocery store and i noticed a chi in a car w/the windows cracked but no a/c and it was HOT! like 87 88. well i went in the store came back out (took about 5min) and still no owner in sight???? the poor dog was panting and it really pissed me off so i called the city cops and they said they'd send someone over and they did. he went in the store and i just sat back and watched he was in there about 15-20 meanwhile this poor dog has been in a hot car for over 30min. well i notice this lady probably in her 60's comming on going the the care, but no cop???? well i just got pissed walked up to her and said i bet you wouldn't like it if someone left you in a car w/ no a/c on a hot day?? and she just kinda looked at me like i know this lady ain't. i continued to tell her that she was wrong for what she did and ramble on about how she wouldn't leave a baby in the car for 5min so why would she leave a dog....blah blah..... it just really made me mad i know she didn't do it to hurt the dog like i said she was an older lady and probably just went in for a few things but got sidetracked or the lines we longer than she thought but how much effort would it have took to go back outside and turn the a/c on for the dog or better yet just left him at the house? i just get worked up about these type of things especially when the cops don't do anything!!! i know he didn't say a word to her b/c when i said something she was surprised. he was probably just wondering around the grocery store to make it look like he was doing something but what he didn't know is i stayed and watched! don't think i won't complain. i bet if that was a baby in that car every cop in camden would have been there. oh and i have nothing against cops i date one (LOL) and he got an ear full!! well i'll get rambling on about my experience just wanted to share with people that actually care about dogs!
kp&nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!