View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 03:25 AM   #1
Paddys mum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking Update on Meg (again!!)

Hello! Ive finaly got an avatar!! Forgive me for showing it off,Ive been trying to figure out how to do that since I joined!! Not the brightest spark here! Anyway I have a picture of Megan feeding the pups,look how big they got! The biggest is now 1lb 7 oz! Paddy is such a skinny runt I dont know where these monsters came from! Anyway,Megans infection has cleared up for now. We have told the vets we are having her speyed when her milk dries up anyway to be sure it doesnt return. Have more pics but on hubbys phone and hes out at the firestation on cleaning duties!! Ill post more when he returns. They have their eyes open now and look at you when you call them! Their official names,as giver to them by the ladies who are taking them are Maximillion (max for short) and Sooty. Their Grandma (Paddys mum) was called Sweep and its her owner who is taking Sooty. We think she has a think for the tv show Sooty Sweep and Sue, Three puppets! Dont know if you have ever heard of it. Oooooh, Hubby back so I can post more pics!! Here goes!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00013.JPG (41.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00020.JPG (158.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg The proud parents!.jpg (106.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Meg and monsters.jpg (92.2 KB, 80 views)
Paddys mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!