Thread: Eyes and ears?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 04:59 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley&BitsysMom
My pups started opening their eyes at about 12 days and by day 15 they were all open. LOL about the ears!! I didn't know they were born shut either until I saw them. My pups are six weeks old today Chloe's ears have been standing up for the last few days and it looks funny cause all the other ears are floppy! Hers will probably flop again as I don't think they permanently stand up til around six months or so.
well...hee hee I feel a LITTLE better - I honestly thought they could hear also - that's new to me also and you'd think after reading & posting nuthin but yorkies for almost 2 years...I'd have read that somewhere - I think that so interesting. So ...how do they actually know mom - is it all by touch then ? You must be in PUPPY HEAVEN !! Whisper to your babies Happy 6 weeks old ~!

I know all puppy's ears stand different - both my girls were 3-4 months and went up and down too....I used to think it was so cute - Chanel would wake up with one ear up one day - then the next day - it'd be down and the OTHER ear would be up !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!