View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 02:44 PM   #2
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi
Small stuffed animals are great to play fetch with. I haven't found a mini tennis ball that would work for fetching.

My Yorkie isn't so fond of plastic toys (could it be the smell?). What toys would you recommend?
Silvi, we found little tennis balls [3 in pkg and they are the size of a golf ball] at either Petco or PetSmart ... also a square one that says Air Dog on it .... Toto loves them!! She also has a couple of little barbells [says "Tennis Bone" on it] ... they are small and she can easily play with them. It is like two little tennis balls with a bar made between them. She has probably one of every small toy they have made, but her favorite one of all is one of Patrick's handkerchef's that he tied two knots in!! She takes it everywhere!! She kept "stealing" his things when I would be sorting laundry so he just gave her a couple of her own. When they begin to look "grubby" I just unknot them and throw them in the laundry! We also found at "Pets Fifth Avenue" down in Ft. Walton Beach, FL the cutest little fleece lamb ... it's only about 4-5" and it's belly has a velcro opening where you can replace the squeaker and stuff treats in ... it's also a fave!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!