Thread: Teacups!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 07:36 PM   #1
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Teacups!

I thought of you all today! We went to PetCo and I walk in and see this little girl. She was just adorable! I stopped and chatted and found out she was 8 months and was only 3 pounds! They also made sure to tell me that she was a TEACUP! This little thing made a trip from California all the way to Virginia! That is a LONG haul for such a small girl. I have to admit while she was adorable she really didn't look very healthy. It made me thankful that I have a 4.5 or 5 pounder. I have actually been trying to pack on the weight so he may be a solid 5 pounds now. She had been sick and so the lady was cooking hamburger and rice for her tonight. She was also saying that her teeth were bothering her a LOT. She had a double row of teeth and it makes perfect sense. Her mouth is just way to small and it is causing her pain. Diesel had a double row but it wasn't causing him any pain and he eventually lost them all. She was planning on having her fixed really soon and have them all pulled. I honestly don't think I would like to have one that little. No offense to anyone here with small babies. For the most part they don't seem to be as healthy as the ones that weigh more. Plus you have to be careful how you play. Diesel is a good size to play rough with at times. (He loves it by the way! LOL) He is also a good size to cuddle with. Any smaller and I would be scared of hurting him! Anyway I thought you all would love knowing that I have Yorkie on the brain so much that I often think of all the advice I have read here!!

Michelle
</IMG>
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!