View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Sun Back from vacation (with pictures!)

hey guys! we're back from the beach. it was so much fun! my best friend came with us, so of course that just added to the fun.

we got there saturday and headed straight to the beach. The water was clear, warm, calm, PERFECT. we were there all day and came home later. Then we went to Ben Franklin (a little store) and bought kites. (there's a hysterical story about my brother's kite that I'll tell you later)

Sunday me, mom, dad, kevin, and Jessica (friend) all went to the beach. we hung out there for the day. that night we went to visit my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. at my aunt sissy's beach house. that was fun. me, Jess, and Kevin also went crabbing like every year. (we caught 67 crabs WOOT! not counting the ones that escaped as we were pulling the cages up)

Monday we went to their beach because our friends were visiting from Atlanta! OMG it was the best to see my friend, Gabby, again. I've only seen her once since they moved to Georgia 5 or 6 years ago. me, jess, and Gab didn't want to go back to the beach after lunch, so everyone else went up and we just chilled at my aunt's house. Gabby made me a CD of all of her favorite Broadway songs. Which we listened to while she gave us make-overs lol. she LOVES theatre. She's an actress, model, and does commercials and she's only 13! it's amazing! so we were there all day then we went to the boardwalk. we got Henna tattoos. mine was a japanese symbol for Wicked. (as in, the musical. not that I'm Wicked lol) but that guy messed it up so bad.

tuesday we did the same thing. we went to the boardwalk again to get new tattoos because the other one looked awful. I got the drama sign thing. (tragedy/happy masks) and it's awesome!

wednesday we stayed at our beach. in the evening me, jess, and kevin went up to the beach to fly our kites. Jess was afraid of her kite (freak) so I was wrealing it in. It flew out of my hand so me and Jess went running down the beach until it finally landed. while we were wrealing that in I see Kevin come flying past me and I looked ahead and his kite was about 500 yards away. about 8 people were after the kite and it was HYSTERICAL watching them all run after it because at this point it was about 2 miles away in the middle of the ocean. and it was still flying. I called my mom and was like, "The ocean is playing with Kevin's kite." and she was like, "OK, whatever." and I went, "no. you don't understand. it's out in the middle of the ocean." and she went, "what am I supposed to do about it from here?" it was quite hysterical. and it NEVER FELL. it just kept flying and flying until we couldn't see it anymore. (if anyone here lives in England and a kite that looks like the american flag washes up on the beach, can you mail it to me? )

Thursday we went to the beach. fun. me and Jessica went shopping in downtown Lavalette. I got a necklace and earrings. she got braceletts and a necklace.

then today Jessica's mom came with her little brother and his friend and they hung out on the beach with us then took Jessica home. I went to my aunt's house because I was bored. then we left.

it was fun! and here are the pictures!

1. Me and Jessica (I'm the short one with brown hair)
2. the moon over the ocean. (it looked SO gorgeous in real life.)
3. Jess taking a picture on the beach at night (I just thought this picture looked cool)
4. mine and Jess's bedroom. (with her on the bed)

*continued in next post*

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!