View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 09:11 PM   #1
Sebastian's Mom
YT Addict

Cry Sebastian has found his new home

Sebastian has found his new home and is now with his new owners, I just wanted to thank you all for all the support and prayers you guys have given me since I found out the news of me having to find him a new home. I also want to say thank you to Schatzie's Mom, Browniesmom, Orinsky, and many others who have helped me with so many discussions on caring for my baby. He has been gone since 6:00 p.m. and I haven't stopped crying since, I miss him so much. I will be able to see him every now and then which is good and they promised to e-mail me pictures, it was just so hard to hand him over to someone else it felt like I was having a very bad dream and someone had pulled my heart right out of my chest. I kept a few of his things like his favorite little squeaky bear he got from the Easter Bunny and his blanket that he last slept on. My children were also heartbroken, my 8 year old while he was crying told me that maybe in a few months we will forget him and then we can all stop crying, that really broke my heart. I will never forget him, he was like another child to me and he will be forever missed. I just really appreciate all you guys have done and I may come by every now and then and post new pictures when I get them.
Attached Thumbnails
Sebastian has found his new home-pics-258.jpg   Sebastian has found his new home-pics-274.jpg  
Sebastian's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!