Thread: yorkie ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #12
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajade
im so sorry for your loss, its so horrible when you lose one, i dont no if im right here or not but i feel it depends on if the time was right for them to go weather they come back or not, when a dog dies its horrible and heartbraking no matter the age of the dog or how they died but the dogs ive lost have all felt different in a way, when ben died it didnt feel right didnt feel like it was his time and he came back,when scampi died it did hurt like hell but it felt right it was his time and he didnt come back apart from to get sasha, when sasha died it didnt feel right and she came back.i kind of have the same feeling with people too, my died when she was only 53 and she was my life but it felt right it was her time, not sure if my explaning it right but i hope so. i think if a dog comes back it wasnt its right time to go and can show its self to you straight away but if a dog dont come back or you cant see it or feel it it was its right time and maybe in time it will show its self to you. so maybe your little one will come back and see you one day.
sorry i ment to say my MUM died at 53.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!