View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default My skin baby is coming home

Well some of you know that my daughter Myka went to SFO for internship at an architecture firm in downtown SFO. She drives daily to the bart station and hops on it to take her to downtown. My, oh my, my little girl is all grown up.

She had such a blast working at their graphic design department (she is double majoring in graphic design and business). She not only gets paid really well, she also has every other fridays off and these are paid days off even for their interns (the firm shuts down every other friday). The two other fridays she works she gets the last 2 1/2 hours time and a half pay Wish my company did the same She says there is always food there and they always take her to lunch - free of course Apparently everyone always drinks (since they all just walk to the restaurant) so my dear sis always orders her mix drinks They just love her work that the GD manager wished she could fire someone so she can hire her Everyone LOVES her and was told to come back after graduation. Of course, they hope she will be back next summer again.

Well, her last day was yesterday and today my sister is taking her to a spa shopping The firm is closed today so she gets paid while having fun - how great is that

Well, by tomorrow afternoon she will be home yay! My furbabies will be so thrilled to have her home too.

Just wanted to share with everyone my excitement
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!