View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 08:14 AM   #5
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peters
that's awful and the poor dogs that get stolen there's no telling what happens to them. i did see something once on tv about a undercover animal rights person went into a kennel working there for months and this place bought dogs at flea markets and picked up any dogs they could get to resale to animal research testing labs! they payed no more than $20 for any dog harldy feed them hosed out the kennels not matter how cold to clean them and just killed any for any reason it's the worst thing i have ever seen! i want to get my dogs microchipped just for these reasons alone! i don't want my dogs to end up anywhere they shouldn't be!
2 of mine are chipped, mindyou i read that a man who stole a dog tried to remove the chip with a potato peeler people here seem to steal dogs and then tell the owners they want money or they will hurt there dog or they breed with them in ireland a lot of dogs are stolen for dog fighting ie pit bulls and staffs and then other breeds of dogs that they chuck in to the pit for the fighting dog to rip to pieces and kill so its angry for the real fight ohh what id love to do to the people that do that
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!