View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
Francie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha
ok here is the problem I went away to visit my family and took royce with me . for 3 weeks he was in a new environment 9 surrouded by people and my family house is huge ) now we came back to montreal i live alone with him in a small apartment and before i go to work I gate him in the kitchen with toys food water and leave the tv on . My neighbor told me that she heard my royce crying in the morning while i was at work .
What should i do ? should i stop gating him in the kitchen and let him roam free in my apartment ( small apartment ) . im really scared this will cause me problems as my building has a no pet policy . please any advise
before we go on our trip i used to leave him alone gated in the kitchen and he didnt cry so this is a new behavior .

Try putting the Radio or TV on...with people voices. And those little Kong toys filled with something yummy might keep him busy for a while...

Maybe you should consider getting him a buddy...it doesn't have to be a Yorkie...a nice gentle Cat might be a good Companion.

Good Luck!

Francie
Francie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!