View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 08:54 AM   #7
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5
So I was getting dressed for ballet class and I notice that I haven't seen Coco for like 4 minutes (which is a long time since she's attached to my hip). I start calling her..NOTHING...I entice her with the word TREAT and shake the bag (which normally gets her bolting out) and...NOTHING...I open the front door and pretend like I'm leaving and...NOTHING...So then I search her usual hiding places when she's scared, usually due to vaccum or ironing board. I didn't have either one of those so I didn't know where she was. I literally threw my bed with mattress to one side, along with my couches and tables and she was nowhere. Mind you a 1 bedroom apartment is NOT that big for her to be in a million different places.
So I start panicking and hiperventillating, and can barely breath, as I'm crying calling for me. I suddenly think of the worse case scenario...That she fell over the balcony, which would be impossible since she's so small and the balcony is soooo high, but when you panic you don't pay attention to minor details. It's been over 40 minutes and I'm still searching while breathing into a bag. Suddenly I get really dizzy and can't breath and I'm shaking so I lay on the ground to catch my breath, and guess who's little eyes are staring at me?? I didn't know whether to hug her, kiss her or cry. That was the most scarriest 40 minutes of my life. Little Terd
oh my Coco is such a little devil and teaser I probably would feel the same way
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!