View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 06:54 AM   #57
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Update 9:30am central: So Sorry to keep you guys in agony over this....We decided to take Gizmo in to get tested for parvo "just in case".... I was going to wait til 8 am to call the office and see if it was okay to take him in with me when I went to visit maddy so they can check himn over while I saw maddy, decided against that and JUST TOOK HIM IN.... I went in there and told them," I came to see Maddy and this is her brother Gizmo , he needs to get a check up right now and a parvo shot "just in case" he is infected we nail this on the butt now".. they looked at me and said okay.. take a seat... they looked over Gizmo, vet thinks he is fine ...he says if he was contaminated he would already be showing symptoms.... which is not the case at all, in fact he is more hyper and active as ever! Thank the mighty lord on that! So they weighed him(4.1 oz's ) ,checked him and gave him the shot...told me to watch him like a hawk for 20mins to 1 hour in case he got a reaction(meaning he had the virus already) so I waited and waited and no reaction... A-ok, thank you god again.... I left him with the vet tech so I could go back and see Maddy...she wa so happy to see me my baby...she sat up and sorta moved her head towards me and I went to her and cried and cried and petted her precious LIVE head kissed her and told her over and over how much I loved her and how she had the WHOLE WORLD praying for her and how EVERYONE under the stars was wishing her well and praying for her recovery , I told her I loved her so much and would come and see her every day she was in there and would be back really soon to pick her up and take her home to Gizmo and her daddy.... the vet came over and said,"well that's good, she's happy to see you , now she knows momma is on her side and wants her well and home".. I said, " you bet I do..." so I asked how her condition was they said that they have seen worse come out of it, so she had decent chances but not to get my hopes to up just yet....this type of virus can come back and turn it all around for the worse....I asked them to PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE call me with any details...anything...they promised me they would so I will keep you posted.... I left a deposit and paid for Gizmo's services and left.... so I will keep everyone posted as they tell me new info... thank you for all of your continued prayers...it has really helped my little girl fight this fight! I do not know how to repay you all for all your kind words and thoughts.. thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

thank you YT Gang for all of your support a million times over!
Here is the update on Madda from Cindy's other thread
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!