View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 06:00 AM   #1
Superman
Yorkie Talker

Talking Hello...Newbie here!!

i would like to introduce me and my yorkie to this community. her name is princess was born on march 20 2006 she is 4 months and 10 days , i dont have any pictures at this moment as my dig camera broke and looking to buy a new one, well i bought her from local breeder for my wife as gift as she adores yorkies first day she didnt go to work to stay with her(i wanted to stay too ) but i couldnt stay, now after 4 months princess loves me more than her probably bcuz she is a female who knows!, but anyways i felt in love with her and now i want to know more about this breed so thats why im here, also looking to either adopt or buy a second one as we always take princess over my mom's house every morning before work bcuz one time we left her by herself at our house by the time we came back princess was crying and bitting us and we couldnt make her stop crying and that was for about an hour, well maybe it was bcuz we didnt teach her to stay in the cage(she hates it) and my mother has 2 dogs and she loves playing with them so thats why im looking for a second yorkie now so we can leave them in our house to take care of it

PS. now i have a BIG problem with her bcuz her hair is not as silky as it should and her skin is dry, we bath her once a month and give her science diet natural food for puppy, she scratches the whole day and sometimes she cries and it makes me feel useless as vet told me she was too young to put her in treatment...someone please help!!

Last edited by Superman; 08-10-2006 at 06:02 AM.
Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!