Thread: hello
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #1
HELENOO
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default hello

hi,im new here, i have just rescued a puppy,i was told that he was a border terrierxyorkshire terrier but on getting him he looked nothing like any of them.some people say he looks like a jack russell.anyway i took him for his first injection two weeks ago and was told by the vets that he had ear mites and fleas which i know he had and we bathed him when we got him in a special dogs shampoo to try and relieve some of the itching,plus he was under weight which i thought so as he was just skin and bone with no fur on his belly.well hes now had his second injection ear mites have gone as the vet gave me ear drops for him,fles have also gone now and hes put weight ive had him on james wellbeloved puppy food,he was orginally on bakers complete adult food(bad) the vets are so pleased for him and said hes fantastic they also said he looks like a fox terrier im not worried as hes lovely.he now runs around like a bat out of hell where as before he didnt know whether to and lpus he can hear all the strange noises which he was unable to as he was bunged up with ear mites.so im pleased that hes fine now,I also have a 3 year old female rough collie whos brilliant with him,they both took to each other straight away which is great.i havent got a yorkshire terrier yet but im working on my husband to get one and i will get one soon i hope.anyway enough of my rattling im pleased to meet all of you and will post a picture of my dogs soon.HELENOO.
HELENOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!