View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:16 PM   #10
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Omg Its beautiful!!!!!!!

I can't tell you all how happy I am with Michele's work!!!!

She is drawing my whole family for me!!!! And I do mean the WHOLE family!!! Everyone included!!! lol 8 subjects to start... and then I think I will expand out to other members and a couple of pictures that were second runner ups for the first drawings... like one of Erik playing the Sax in my dining room for me... He is so amazing with his Sax!!! I think that will be a picture that I can pass on to him someday!!! So that should be drawn!!!

And I have a second one of my sone already picked out too!!! But still don't have one of me, hubby, or Pixie! lol

And we are trying to decide if Grace... Katies New Rat gets to be drawn... hmmmm... what do you all think???

Its a Naked Rat... Yep.. Hairless Black Rat! I'll have to post a picture... its the cutest thing ever really... all skin!!! At first thought you think... ewwww, but she's so soft and sweet... and so naked! Yikes!

Anyway... I am straying totally off topic here.....

I love the drawing!!! And Katie just saw it tonight and she LOVES IT!!! She is AMAZED!!! She even got her birth mark on her collar bone... such detail!!! Its really beautiful!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!