View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #38
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy0721
thank you... I spoke with the vet tech , the vet is making a exception and taking her with him home to watch her.. that puts my heart at ease somewhat.... they also said I can go see her 1st thing in the morning.. you better believe I will be there to give her all of my love... I'm going to take a extra pair of clothes and shoes to change into..... thank you for all of your help Villette & Jen you are both ANGELS, I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you both.. but from the bottom of my heart and my family I thank you so much ..... it means the world to me to know I have people who care so much for my little girl as I do.... thank you a million and 1 times over...
OH girl - this vet's a KEEPER !! That must make you feel so much better !!! I got chills reading that he's taking her home with him. Now that restores my faith in vets ...

Your baby is in good hands....I just know she's going to pull thru this - and when she does - That little doll deserves a ton of spoiling....bless her heart - did they say if she's still in pain ? That part just broke my heart.

You have a little fighter Cindy and with all our prayers I bet she's going to get thru this. Keep your positive thinking going and we're all here for you girl.

Hugs to little Gizmo...he must really be missing his sister.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!