View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #1
ehunney
Princess Bella

Default I'm getting a new puppy! He'S SO CUTE (PICS!)

Guess what guys?!? I'm getting a new baby boy!!!! I'm so excited! This puppy means so much to me. His mom is one ounce under 5 lbs. and his father 3.6 lbs, and he's supposed to be 4 lbs. fully grown. He is 5 weeks old and I prob. won't be able to get him for another 4 weeks at least. I don't know how I'm going to survive wating that long! His breeder is the one of the sweetest people I have ever known, so I know he's going to be well socialized and a happy pup . I don't have a name for him yet, but I was thinking Nikolai or Nicholas, and I would call him little Nicky for short. If anyone has any suggestions for a name for my little boy, please share!!! Also, I know it's probably to early to tell, but do you think his face looks more like his mothers or fathers?
Attached Thumbnails
I'm getting a new puppy! He'S SO CUTE (PICS!)-may-baby-5.jpg   I'm getting a new puppy! He'S SO CUTE (PICS!)-my-baby-1.jpg   I'm getting a new puppy! He'S SO CUTE (PICS!)-my-baby-2.jpg   I'm getting a new puppy! He'S SO CUTE (PICS!)-my-baby-4.jpg  

Last edited by ehunney; 08-09-2006 at 05:28 PM.
ehunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!