Thread: tired of family
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
nata
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry tired of family

Sorry guys, I just have to vent in here.

I just dont know how to deal with my brother.
Hes 21 and still living with the family. I recently bought a house. I decided to take my mom to live in along with my bro because I know my mom wouldnt allow him to move away. Hes the baby in the family. Well the deal is he doesnt have to pay for anything, all he have to do is pay for his personal bills and half of the electricity. He is so lazy! He doesnt do anything beside his work, sleep and plays computer games all day. On his day off he just sleep and play games or even goes out with his friends. Whats even worst he'll bring them to my house to drink around midnight til morning. I'm not even surprise if some of them are under ages. They will make a mess in my backyard. What really pissed me off even more when I let my dogs out in the morning to play they will find foods in the grass or pavement that those idiots throw up on and try to eat it. I'm almost to the point to kick him out the house. I even tell my mom that she need to talk with him. I dont want to deal with him, because the first thing on my mind is kicking out of the house. I know that will hurt my mom because we're her only kids and she want the family to stay together. Shes willing to clean after him to make me happy.
I'm trying to talk my mom out about letting him leave on his own. Maybe that way he'll learn about the real world. Gosh,the headaches I have to put up with my family.
nata is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!