View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Forever Home...Please Read....

Hello, well my 1st baby found her forever home on Sunday the 6th, tore my heart apart…I bawled like a baby and so did the 2 ladies that came to pick her out of the 4. U all are right when the right forever home comes along U just know it! Around 2 pm 1st her husband called and said that they had lost their Yorkie (Which was 3 yrs old) 2 weeks ago to Leptospirosis from the Kennel that they had left her @ when they went on vacation. He said they wouldn’t be able to come see her until 5 pm for he didn’t get off work until then. He never ask a thing about her weight or her parents weight or how much the price was (Which is in the ad!). Around 3 pm the phone rang again and it was his wife and she ask if she could come see her that she couldn’t wait until 5. I said sure…Well we got to talking about how her Yorkie passed away and my 20 yr. old (Val) said ask what Kennel she took her to and I did she said and Val said oh MOM that is My Step-Sister’s Kennel I said WHAT…I told her how my daughter knew the people who owned it and I said I’m so sorry for all that! Well they took their Yorkie to the vet and they went ahead and gave her a shot to help her pass away. I ask Dawn (The lady who pick out our baby) if the Kennel offered any help in the Vet bills and she said NO…and they had to have their Yorkie cremated (U know that had to cost a lot) for their Yorkie (they wanted to bring the baby home and bury it) could of passed it to other animals and people too. I ask if the Kennel offered any on this & she said no. I felt so sorry for her and her family…Her, her husband & sister had to take antibiotics to keep from passing it around, and they said to watch her children for signs of flu like symptoms. I just couldn’t believe that my girls Step-Sister wouldn’t help with any bills and the Vet said with the timeline of the sickness of the dog then 9 times out of 10 her Yorkie got it from that Kennel. She said all the people who owned the Kennel said was How did U’re Vet say to get rid of it…Val called her dad and told him, he said he didn’t know anything about it. I thought yeah right…But we just kept quiet about it. U know that Kennel got it’s money!! It’s sad how & what people will do to U! She said she told her husband the next Yorkie they got would go everywhere with them, that she would never leave one again! Well she stayed for 2 hours before she even picked out which one she wanted…She chose Princess Arimathea…Arimathea knew she was leaving too, I picked her up and was holding her and bawling…My husband looked at me and said don’t cry…I said I can’t help it…She just put her little head on my shoulder and laid there…Then once she was gone, little Tiffanie just came in & laid by their crate smellin, sniffin and licking out other babies..It was so sad…Another thing she didn’t even care about her signing the contract to have her fixed so she can’t have babies…I know she has a good, loving & caring home now and I’m so glad she has one…Dawn said she would call me and let me know how she is and send photos. I’m sad in a way but glad in another…I think this is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life! Has any of U ever done this bawling and crying when U’re babies goes to their forever homes?? Does U’re females knows there is a baby missing? Now I just hope I can find good forever homes for our other babies. Oh and how do U know if that Kennel has cleaned up good from this Leptospirosis, don’t they have to be inspected from time to time, do the Vets have to report this to ?? The Kennel that she takes them to also does grooming…Wonder if those animals can get it too??? I looked Leptospirosis up on the Internet and printed out about it…If her Yorkie had it’s shots could she still of gotten it?? I would just like to know if any of U know anything about this as U know I’m always learning!
Thanks So Very Much & Hugs, Lee & Babies
Tiffanie "Tiffy" Ranae:
http://www.dogster.com/?316369
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt:
http://www.dogster.com/?316383
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!