Thread: Update on Rocco
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #1
novemberstorms
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Update on Rocco

I picked up Rocco this evening, I am thankful to have my sweet boy home. Here is a webpage that explains what they did. Michael & Katy will be home tomorrow and I can take a pic.
http://www.dog.com/information/hip_subluxation.asp
Thank you everyone for the comments, prayers, well-wishes and emails. I appreciated it so much and it was felt in my time of need, in Rocco's time of need. I never knew I could love an animal so much, but I do. About $660's of love. I have paid $260 and will make payments on the rest.
Bella & Rocco were so excited to each other, they started licking each other's faces, it was cute. She wants to be next to him constantly, I need to keep them apart, Rocco needs to keep as quite as I can keep him. Have any of you experienced hip dysplasia with your dog?

I am exhausted, I have camping stuff everywhere. I have not had anytime to do anything. I have tossed laundry, and am anticipating more when the other half of the family is home tomorrow. I just want to hold Rocco! Michael is off all week, so I am counting on him to help, which he is good about. Of course, I wish I could be home with Rocco...I know Michael will take care of him, but no one is as good as Momma!
Thanks again, YT friends!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!