View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Annika shows off

her favorite toy.
I played with my camera and took pictures of Annika playing on her new shared (also Tiger's) pillow that I got from Targer - on clearance . . . . I wanted so much to put a bow on her but she was NOT in the mood . She is now over 5 months old and not sooo tiny anymore . . . I know she is a little over 3 pounds and hopefully still growing . . .

Notice how her lips are turned up on the sides? I just adore her so much and my heart always melts no matter what bad deed she has done as she always looks like she is smiling . . . check out her picture with the soccer ball. She simply loves this toy. Tiger and I love to play "go get the ball". I throw it as fas as I can and off he goes to get it and brings it back to my lap for a treat exchange. Now that I have Annika, we both showed her the rules of the game. Initially, as soon as she grabs the ball (which is a rare thing as Tiger always gets to the ball first) , she hold on to it for dear life and never returns. These days, she has mastered the game that I have to have 2 balls thrown out so they both each come back with it . . . it is a wonderful game that they always look forward too in the mornings.
Attached Thumbnails
Annika shows off-annika4.jpg   Annika shows off-annika2.jpg  
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!