View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 08:46 AM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME??????

http://www.shooterdog.com/alexfaq3.htm#POOP
Has anyone been to this link before. I saw kacee pick up kizzys old poop of the ground today and when I first got her she ate some of her poop before I could grab her up. But I havent seen her do it anymore. But today she picked up some of kizzys old poop and brought it to another spot in the yard like she was gonna eat it and I grabbed her up real quick. She is also pooping in her crate. It is the smallest crate I've seen so I dont know how to stop this either. Kizzy has never done either of these things. But I havent seen kacee eating her own anymore and she dont like to be in the cage with it but she only screams and hollers about it after shes done it to get out. They both sleep at the head of my bed in a carrier. Kacee's is the smallest i've seen and she sleeps right by my bed, then Kizzy is on the other side of her in her big soft crate. But Kizzy has never dont any of this and Kizzy is the one that wakes me up in the morning. Kacee will have poo in her bed and will usually be rooted up to the front of it with poo behind her and dont make any noise until she hears me up letting kizzy out. So any ideas would be helpful. The link says to put meat tenderizer on their food and they wont eat poop. But I dont know if it would cause other problems for their intestines or stomach. She seems to think it ok but I've never heard of this person before. Wondering if anybody has and if she gives good advice. long post but I need help on both subjects maybe. I know i do on the pooping in bed thing and I'm really watching kacee about eating poo but I've never seen her do it but twice when I first got her until today when she found kizzys old poop and I think she was gonna eat it. I know this is gross sounding but even more gross to see it. please help me.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!