View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
novemberstorms
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Prayers needed from my WA friends for Rocco

I need everyone to pray for Rocco, please!!!! Rocco got squished while we were on the water (we were on a queen size air mattress, I fell off and went to climb back on as he ran under me just as I pulled up and on the raft). I feel just horrible. I got home from Lake Chelan tonight at 5pm, showered and ran him to the vet at 6pm.
Results:His hip was dislocated. He is having surgery as we speak to put it in place. 50/50 chance it will work. If it doesn't, I am looking at him going under the knife to suture it in place or they can cut off part of the joint and replace it. To top it off I found out he has a stone in his bladder...they did a UA. If there are crystals, then food can reduce it and it will pass. Or I am looking at another surgery.

I am broke. I know whatever I will do I know the vet, my former employer, will take payments. I am stressed. The vet will call me tonight after surgery with UA results and the outcome of the surgery. To top it off my husband and kids are still over in Lake Chelan on our family vacation.

Bella keeps looking everywhere for Rocco, she doesn't understand where her brother is. Thank you everyone.

(x-posted on injured forum)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!