Thread: I got scammed
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #11
TiffanyP1982
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile Thank you all so much :)

I got scammed over the internet. I sent money via western union to someone who claimed to be a breeder. I did contact the police and filed a report, but they basically told me that the information I had about the person was fake, the report will get out there but the odds of me getting my money back are slim. The scammers claimed to be from Georgia. After more research on this site and others I found out that there are oh so many scams like this online. I am looking for a local breeder but not finding much luck, especially considering my current financial state. I am not going to give up my search and decided to put up my experience on sites like this one so other people will be aware, and also so I may find another baby to love. I appreciate all the very loving comments from all of you. It really makes me feel a lot better to know that there are people out there who can sympathize. I got Shaza as a present and she was 1 and a half when I lost her. I would love to have any size yorkie, but I guess I just miss her so much that I want one just like her.
TiffanyP1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!