View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 04:01 PM   #7
Lorraine
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
What a lovely picture, I had to call Jack to come and look at this. They sure look contented, I like the fact the bed is off the floor so the cold don't go through, you are such a thoughtful Mommie, and what a nice clean area they have and the the floor is spotless. How many do you have and do you breed them? We made one simular years ago out of the white PVC for our Doberman, with all the fittings it went together real easy, is yours made out of that? Patti and Baby Blessing
Yes the beds are made of the PVC piping fit together and the fabric looks like a sort of canvas or what you would make a patio chair out of. It is great as they are off the floor - cooler in summer and not on the cold floor in winter. It is easy to clean around and under them and if the beds get dirty you can just hose them off, they are dry in no time.
I have a fair few Yorkies right now. Yes I show my dogs mostly in Canada and do some breeding. Some of these are youngsters that I have run on for show purposes and I think I will have some in the ring in fall. They are very promising.
It is a lot of work keeping everything clean and nice for them. They prefer messy and dirty. LOL We argue about that all the time.
They sure jumped on these beds in a hurry though when I put them down for them.
Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!