Thread: I got scammed
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
TiffanyP1982
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I got scammed

Recently I sent a woman $500 to send me a beautiful teacup yorkie puppy. I was scammed and never got a puppy. My Shaza died in Katrina and because of money problems I have not been able to replace her. It took me a whole year to save up the $500 that I paid out to only be tricked. I have searched all over louisiana for other yorkies for sale and have found none that I can afford. I have limited money. I tried to go and adopt a small breed dog from a local shelter but the adoption fee was too expensive. I really want another teacup because I miss Shaza very much. Though I dont have money I do have access to cheap transportation, so if anywhere, anyone is reading this knows of anyone giving away a teacup or by some miracle selling one for a small price then please let me know. After being scammed I do not want to trust anyone on the internet because they all require money. It has been a horrible time for me since Katrina and I want a new baby to keep me company, as I am in a new city and alone. If anyone can help, please let me know.
TiffanyP1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!