View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 10:37 AM   #6
Oscar's Mummy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Well I ended up taking her to the er vet pretty much right after I posted this thread. Because of the civic holiday tomorrow my vet wouldn't be open until tuesday and there's no way I would wait that long to get her taken care of. The vet said it is just an eye infection, only in her right eye, and gave me drops to put in every six hours. She said she probably is feeling more lethargic because her little body is trying to fight the infection. Hopefully it should be cleared up by wednesday and she'll be good as new. She looks so pitiful with her little pirate eye looking at me. Still giving kisses though and wiggling her little tail (when she IS awake).

I HATE going to the ER vet - it cost me $160 to have her checked and get a little bottle of eye drops! I was there for 2 hours and in the the examination room for all of 5 minutes. But, I did get a tube of Nutrical for free... I just looked at my bill and they didn't charge me for it

Thank you for all the advise! I hate seeing my babies in any discomfort whatsoever - you guys are the only ones who understand and feel the same way!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!