View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #8
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

I llive near an interstate but kinda in the woods and we see deer, fox and coyote. The first time I seen the coyote it was at night in the front of our house below our yard. I was letting my two chis(only have one now) out before bed. They were both trained to go out without a leash and come right back. My bigger chi spotted the coyote about the same time I did and before I could call them back in my chi went after the coyote and chased him down our hill so I of course grabbed my broom and went after him as soon as my other chi went in the house.I was scared to death that my chi would be killed, but he was fine. The coyote was scared off and my chihuahua was fine he came back up the hill like nothing happened. Needless to say we built a tall wood fence in the back yard. We have not seen this coyote or any others since that night. I think one of my neighbors who seen it too on a different night took care of the problem. So be very carefull in letting your dogs out especially if you know coyotes are in the area.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!