Thread: Help! Please!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:56 AM   #14
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

It is a scam!!!! It is a shame people do this. I almost fell victim to it once, I thought like you that since they were christians and all that they were telling the truth. So I just trusted my instinct and didn't go with them, which I am glad I didn't, I would have only been scammed and very upset.
Here are some replies that I got back a long time ago from people who were scammers. These are all different people, yet have the same line or story.

If you want a yorkie pup, take the time and get one from a breeder here at YT, it will be worth it!!!

Peter Dreg
Hello,
compliment of the season,My Puppies babies have been all adopted by one mrs laura from los angles california,hopefully i will be having a new litter by may to june next year,but i can refer you to one of my customer called pastor yusuf oalekan afis that just got posted to west africa by his church mission here in united state(catholic church of christ,new jersey chapter)he asked me to put two adorable yorkie babies he got from me before he was posted for adoption,the baby yorkie puppies are both 3 months old and are akc and ckc registered also thier worming records and health insurance are avalable,send an email immediately to him, concerning adopting the puppies,tell him the breeder he asked to put the puppies out for adoption refered you to him,already the lovely babies are already with him, l am sure you would be lucky to have this pups in your home,and if you have any question, I will be glad to provide you with answers. send to pastor yusuf olalekan afis and his email address is:-YUSUFLEKAN_AFIS@YAHOO.COM. remember to contact me as soon as you get the puppies
Thanks

Erica Brooklyns
Hello,
i am very sorry my yorkshire puppies are all sold out, hopefully we are going to have new litters by june, but if you want i can refer you to a friend who was working in chevron company in west conroe and was posted to west africa nigeria by her company ,she just got posted to the branch company in west africa, nigeria. she got 2 female and 1 male yorkie puppies from me,she is giving out this adorable babies out for adoption due high price and scarcity of the their feeding and not well equiped vets,she is asking for a home or a family that can provide these yorkies with all love and care they deserve,if you know you can take care of these babies,she is mrs agu williams send an email immediately to aguwilliam@yahoo.com she is asking for $200 for the cost of adopting each of the yorkie babies, tell her the breeder she asked to put the babies for adoption refered you to her. dont fail to contact me when the puppies arrive.
Best of luck

Dennis Burns - Africa
Gooday,

Thanks for your interest in my babies, I have actually been looking for a caring parent to adopt my babies. I have prayed fervently about it and I believe the lord has answered my prayer. I believe you are a God fearing person. It is never my intention to get my babies adopted out but my primary assignment with the almighty Lord had exempted me from giving my babies the needed care they deserve. Neither me nor my babies feel comfortable with this development. Also, the weather here is so harsh that they hardly come outside with me to play whenever I`m around. I travels alot on missionary work within the african region. As you can see, I am always busy.

So i needed a caring parent that will adopt my babies back to the state where they will enjoy eternal bliss and happiness.Andy is a male while Baby girl is female
My babies are AKC registered, they are 2months and 10 days currently, recently dewormed and had had all their shot up to date. Very friendly and lovely creature, you will get to like them more than you would have anticipated when they get to you. I love them so much. I will always remember them in prayer when they get to your good home.I will be asking for $800 for the two of them with their shipping charge included.
Please., do not let me regret ever letting my babies out for adoption to you. Take a very good care of them.
I have attached their pictures for you to peruse them
And also if you are online you can let us chat on the yahoo messanger so let know soon.
God bless you.{Amen}

Bizzy - West Africa
Hello,
compliment of the season,My yorkshire terrier babies have been
all adopted by one mrs jennifer sunter from los angles california,
hopefully i will be having a new litter by march or april next year,but i
can refer you to one of my customer that just got posted to west
africa by her company here in united state(chevron)she asked me to put two
adorable yorkie babies she got from me before she was posted for
adoption,the baby yorkie puppies are both 3 months old and are akc registered,
send her an email immediately to her concerning adopting the
puppies,tell her the breeder she asked to put the puppies out for adoption