Thread: Rescue
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 05:04 PM   #3
rene
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello I'm with the United Yorkie Rescue and yes we are a little picky about whom we adopt to. here is an example little Toby was first with us last year and fostered in IN the applicant was in AZ I did the home vist and Toby was adopted to them 10 months later they decided they didnt want him anymore (and the poodle they rescued) they said that Toby was food aggressive had bit their 4 year old the night before on his face of course I freaked out and went and picked Toby up right away and didnt see any bite marks on the boys face. That is one example. I have 4 foster babies right now and love them all if you would like to see them go to www.unitedyorkierescue.org all the AZ babies are mine. I will be updating Ariel very soon she has gone in to congistave heart failur and going to the vet once a week but we have not seen any approvement yet.

I have been a foster mom for the UYR for a little over a year now and have 13 very cute little fosters (currently I have 4) my first one I adopted and just had to help across the bridge last month, I also had a forever ours baby Gaston that had cancer and he went to the bridge in May if you would like to see them you could go that website and look on the rainbow bridge page. other then them they have all found wonderful homes and I still get email updates which I love.

ok sorry so long but I love helping these little baby's and I have learned so much from it
rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!