Thread: Gracie May....
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #13
Gracie2006
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Gracie came home today!

What a wonderful day it has been. I met Gracie at the ferry dock. She was so scared. She calmed down after I cuddled her, and put her in her crate. She was miss popularity on the ferry ride home. The rules are she was to be in her crate or on a leash. She was on my lap. Every ferry employee had to come up and say hello. Not one word said about rules! I got her home about 2:00. She had not eaten since 7am, though I gave her some Nutrical before we left the ferry terminal to drive home. She licked it right off my finger. I got her home, she ate a little and drank a little, then crashed in her crate on her comfort pup bed (I didn't even turn the heartbeat on). She is out like a light. This is one darling little girl. She so loves to be held! My cats each introduced themselves before she fell asleep. Not one peep out of any of them. It was almost as if the cats were saying, "what in the heck is that?". Not one hiss. I'm sure that this serene scene will not last long. The breeder said that Gracie is really outgoing. I can hardly wait to see that side of her. Well, I am going to join her for a nap. I'll check in later.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!