View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #15
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileysmom31
Mom is 5.5 lbs and dad is 3.0. All Tia's littermates were good size when born. There were 2 girls- Tia's sister was standard size for her age and Tia was very small. There were 2 of us looking to buy and we both set out sights on the larger pup but the breeder asked me to take the littler one because I had experience with yorkies. I agreed, but now I wonder if I'm cut out for th is! I trend to be a worrywart when there is nothing to worry about. You can quite imagine me when I do!!!
That is very flattering that the breeder recognized that you would be a great yorkie mom. I am sure Tia is thanking her lucky stars right now that she is with you and Baily and not someone else. She is still just a very young baby. Surely she'll have a growth spurt soon and you can rest easy. I know how you feel about being a worry wart, though! I am a BIG worry wart myself! My old vet that we used before we moved got so tickled at me. I would bring Hobbs in if he coughed even just once. My vet would always just check him out, tell me that nothing is wrong with him, and send me home without making me pay. I got very spoiled! Now that I have moved and have a new vet, I really have to think twice about taking Hootie to the vet for something as small like coughing a time or two. She doesn't let me set foot outta that door without charging me for SOMETHING!

Just look forward to the day when she is older and you can enjoy her and you don't have to worry about her so much. That day will come, and when it does, you'll probably miss some of those puppy days
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!